Intuitive Applicant Privacy Statement
We, Intuitive Technology Partners Inc. (“Intuitive”, “We”) are the owners of the website www.intuitive.cloud (“Website”) This Website showcases our solutions and services offerings (“Offerings”).
We respect data privacy rights and are committed to protecting personal information collected on this Website. This applicant privacy statement (“Privacy Statement”) sets forth how we collect, use, and protect the personal information shared by you to seek employment at Intuitive.
PLEASE READ THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT CAREFULLY. BY CLICKING “I AGREE” OR BY CONTINUING TO USE THE WEBSITE, PROVIDING US PERSONAL INFORMATION, YOU CONSENT TO OUR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT, YOU MAY WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT OR ALTERNATIVELY CHOOSE NOT TO PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE. SUCH AN INTIMATION TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT CAN BE PROVIDED BY EMAIL TO [email protected].
IF YOU ARE ACCESSING THE WEBSITE ON BEHALF OF A THIRD PARTY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH THIRD-PARTY TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT AND, IN SUCH AN EVENT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL REFER TO USE BY SUCH THIRD PARTY. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AN AUTHORITY (TO PROVIDE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF A THIRD PARTY) OR DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT, THEN YOU SHOULD REFRAIN FROM USING THE WEBSITE.
What data do We collect?
Based on the nature of the position and how far in the recruiting process you may advance, we may collect (with your consent, where required by applicable laws) the following information. Except where otherwise stated, the provision of this information is mandatory if you wish to proceed with the recruitment process:
- Identifying Information: Information that identifies a natural person including but not limited to name, contact information (home address, phone number, email address) “Personal Information” a résumé or CV (which includes your employment history; qualifications, skills educational history); references and notes, interview notes (and any information you provide to us during an interview); and, where applicable to your role and permitted by law, background check results.
- Video/Audio Recording: If we conduct your interview by video, we may collect pictures, video from those ecordings. The said data may be used for authentication and background verification process. The said data will be retained for no longer than six months and will be permanently deleted.
- Health Information: the voluntary provision of information about any medical condition or disability in some circumstances, to allow us to consider whether we need to provide appropriate adjustments during the recruitment process or in respect of your employment (if successful).
- Citizenship/Information to Demonstrate Ability to Work: If you are successful in the recruiting process, we will request or collect additional information from you for the purpose of your employment (including evidence of identity as required to establish your right to work for immigration purposes, whether sponsorship is required) and we will share your information with additional service providers (e.g. to enable us to process payroll and use HR information systems).
- Testing: Where permitted by applicable law and where relevant to your role, once you receive an offer, we may also ask you to submit to a drug test. Depending on your position, we will receive a pass/fail score or the results of that test.
Accuracy of information. Please make sure that any Personal Information you share with us is accurate and up to date information. If you are sharing any Personal Information on behalf of a third person, you should ensure that you are authorized to do so.
What do We do with Your data?
We use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Recruiting and hiring: We collect Personal Information through the application process to enable us to conduct the recruitment process.
- Respond to your inquiries:To respond to your inquiries, complaints, questions, and suggestions regarding the recruitment process.
Who do We disclose Your data to?
We transfer your Personal Information internally within Intuitive group to Recruitment teams, Human Resources teams, and Hiring Managers. We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties in the following cases:
- Service Providers: We may share your Personal Information with the service providers who work with us in connection with the recruitment process. All such service providers are subject to stringent confidentiality restrictions consistent with this Privacy Statement.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Website, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities.
How long We retain Your data?
We endeavor to only collect such Personal Information that is necessary for the purposes of the recruitment process. Personal Information belonging to applicants that are not employed by us will be retained for no longer than six months from the later of:
- the point at which a rejection decision is made
- the date at which recruitment decision is communicated to you or
- the date of our last communication with you regarding your application/recruitment
Our Security Measures
Your Personal Information is stored on third-party cloud servers. We have implemented encryption mechanism such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. Although we follow necessary precautions and exercise restraint, we cannot arrant the security of Personal Information transmitted as these systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we will take necessary measures to mitigate such events. You are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send you an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking for your personal information.
You have the right to access your Personal Information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of your Personal Information, withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Information. Depending on the nature of your request, we may ask you to complete a Personal Information request form or seek certain details to verify the request. In certain cases, we may charge a fee for this service, but we will inform you at the time. All requests for Personal Information will be handled within a reasonable period of time. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact [email protected].
Information for EU and UK individuals
Residents of the European Union (“EU”) and United Kingdom (“UK”) should note that this Privacy Statement has been updated in accordance with the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) and the UK GDPR, the United Kingdom DataProtection Act 2018, the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, and any regulation superseding any of the foregoing (“UK Privacy Laws”). As per the provisions of the GDPR and UK Privacy Laws we shall be considered the Controllers of the Personal information collected as a result of your use/access of the Website
- Legal Basis (for EU residents and UK residents): We will not process your Personal Information without a lawful basis to do so. We will process your Personal Information only on the legal bases of consent, contract, or on the basis of our legitimate interests, provided that such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights and interests.
- Transfer of your personal information across borders (for EU Residents): The Personal Information we collect (of EU and UK residents) might be processed outside the EU and UK at a secure center located in India and US. We collect and transfer Personal Information outside the EU and UK in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and UK Privacy Laws. If you have questions, please contact [email protected].
Transfer of your personal information across borders (for EU Residents):
You have the right to request us:
- To let you know what Personal Information belonging to you we hold in our possession
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Information
- Right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information
- Right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information
- Right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information
- Right to object to our use of your Personal Information
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority
UK residents have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity or also contact you for further information in relation to your request. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact [email protected].
- Governing Laws: For any EU and UK residents, this Privacy Statement shall be governed respectively by the provisions of the GDPR and UK Privacy Laws.
Governing Laws and Disputes
This Privacy Statement shall be construed and governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
Changes to this Statement
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time and you are encouraged to check this Privacy Statement on a regular basis to be aware of the changes made to it. This Privacy Statement was last modified on December 20, 2022.
If you have any questions or concerns or grievances regarding this Privacy Statement, you can reach out to our appointed Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Mr. Ahmed Ali via email at [email protected].