Cloud Infrastructure Architect
Permanent / Full Time
Job Title: Cloud Infrastructure Architect
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Full Time or Contract
Location: Poland or Eastern Europe (Remote)
Time-zone: Eastern Standard Time
The Cloud Infrastructure Architect will be responsible for the successful implementation of multi cloud architectures and environments. The Cloud Infrastructure Architect will act as an expert and trusted advisor who provides guidance for transforming legacy implementations to the cloud. This role will work closely with clients, partners and other business units to ensure consulting engagements are successful.
Must Have Skills:
- Experience in analyzing customer's business and technical requirements, assessing existing environment for Cloud enablement, advising on Cloud models, technologies, and risk management strategies.
- Experience on architecture, design of cloud solutions to address scalability, performance, security, availability, cost transformation requirements –
- Experience in Data Center transformation to AWS Cloud
- Deep, hands-on technical expertise on Azure/ GCP/ Amazon Web Services (AWS) core services.
- Build the architecture to allow for blue/green deployment on EKS
- Experience in migration-deployment of applications to Cloud, re-engineering of application for cloud, setting up OS and app environments in virtualized cloud.
- Experience in writing cloud automation scripts/code such as Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation Template (AWS CFT) etc.
- Exposure to Service-Oriented / Application / Infrastructure / Enterprise Architecture, and development experience on Web Services and Java / MS Technologies and/or Python using Boto library.
- Good knowledge of application build/release processes CI / CD pipelines using Jenkins and Chef / Puppet
- Good knowledge of Agile processes (planning/stand-ups/ retros etc.), and interact with cross-functional teams i.e., Development, Infrastructure, Security, Performance Engineering, and QA.
- Agile software development and DevOps
- Experience on customer cloud pre-sales responses and projects
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills, presentation, and collaboration skills - Team leadership.
- Helping customers architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage Cloud services.
- Lead the pre-sales efforts working collaboratively with ITP Sales teams and customer’s, technical and business stakeholders, building a cost-effective, scalable, secure robust cloud (public, private and hybrid) solutions.
- Create Sales and Marketing collateral content with sales team.
- Conduct Sales enablement sessions to coach sales team on new offerings.
- Attend customer meetings to understand their business and technical challenges.
- Act as a liaison between the sales and engineering teams to provide optimal solution to the customers.
- Apply creative thinking/approach to determine technical solutions that further business goals and align with corporate technology strategies, keeping in mind security, performance, reliability, scalability, usability, flexibility, and cost.
- Architecting and developing customer applications to be cloud optimized
- Working as a technical leader alongside customer business, development, and infrastructure teams.
- Providing deep application architecture knowledge with respect cloud architecture, design patterns and application modernization
- Advising and implementing AWS best practices, Well architected review
- Working as both an infrastructure and application migration specialist
- Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment
- Instill best practices for service execution. Drive for engineering excellence including automation, quality, efficiency, and productivity.
- Develop methods for providing large scale services effectively.
- Work with Technology leadership to grow the Cloud & DevOps practice. Create cloud practice collateral.
- Determine needs around using Secure protocols and creating/maintaining/ updating certificates in either the AWS native tools or integrating with on-prem certificate stores.
- Help with optimizing the architecture to reduce the end-to-end latency, by using the Global Accelerator, latency/proximity Route 53 based policies etc.
- Help with design to keep multi-region system of engagement data in sync between regions and on-prem, Kinesis/Kafka replication, Golden Gate Oracle replication etc.
- Drive discovery workshops, able to create proposals and SoW post discovery workshops.
- Work directly with sales teams to improve and help them drive the sales for Cloud & DevOps practice.
- Write whitepapers and technology blogs to be published on social media and Intuitive website.
- AWS Solutions Architect Certified Professional preferred.