AWS Cloud Application Architect
Permanent / Full Time
Intuitive.Cloud is one of the fastest-growing (INC 5000, CRN) Cloud & SDx solution and services companies supporting enterprise customers on a global scale. Intuitive is an "Engineering Company" delivering measurable value and key business outcomes.
- DataOps & AI/ML
- Cloud Native, AppSecOps, DevSecOps
- Cloud Migration & Transformation
- Cloud FinOps
- Cybersecurity (App/Data/Infra) & GRC
- SDx & Digital Workspace
Role and Responsibilities:
- Helping customers architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage AWS services.
- Re-engineering and developing customer applications to be modern cloud native, microservices based apps
- Working as a technical leader alongside customer business, development, and infrastructure teams.
- Advising and implementing AWS best practices for modern cloud native apps.
- Working as both - cloud application development specialist and cloud solutions architect.
- Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration, and automated deployment in the Agile software development methodology.
- 8+ years of IT experience in software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics experience
- 8+ years of application development and design experience.
- 3+ years of experience in design and development of cloud native, microservices based, containerized apps.
- Hands on programming skills of any 2 of the following: Java, .NET (C#), Python, Node.js, Ruby, C/C++, Scala.
- Deep hands-on experience of foundation AWS services - EC2, S3, IAM, VPC, SQS, RDS, DynamoDB, Aurora PostgreSQL, Lambda, API Gateway, ELB, EKS, ECS, Fargate, EFS
- Hands on development skills with relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL) or NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, DynamoDB).
- Agile software development and DevOps expert.
- Experience with unit or automated testing tools (e.g., Junit, TestNG)
- Ability to design and develop Infrastructure-as-Code templates using Terraform.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to work effectively in a client facing role.
- Kubernetes - View, manage, and debug Kubernetes resources in an existing Kubernetes Ability to understand Kubernetes architecture and it’s resources including but not limited to namespaces, deployments, pods, replicas, services, auto scaling, authentication, etc.
- DevOps - Understand and implement end to end DevOps practices and or GitOps designs for multi-account and multi-
- Experience with configuration management platforms like Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible
- Integration of AWS cloud services with on premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
- AWS Solutions Architect/Developer Certification