Cloud Infrastructure Architect
Permanent / Full Time
Intuitive.Cloud is one of the fastest-growing (INC 5000, CRN) Cloud & SDx solution and services companies supporting enterprise customers on a global scale. Intuitive is an "Engineering Company" delivering measurable value and key business outcomes.
- DataOps & AI/ML
- Cloud Native, AppSecOps, DevSecOps
- Cloud Migration & Transformation
- Cloud FinOps
- Cybersecurity (App/Data/Infra) & GRC
- SDx & Digital Workspace
Role and Responsibilities:
- Helping customers architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage AWS services.
- Design, plan, and implementation of large complex workload migrations to AWS
- Working as a technical leader alongside customer business, development, and infrastructure teams.
- Advising and implementing AWS best practices.
- Working as both a cloud infrastructure architect and cloud solution specialist.
- Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration, and automated deployment
- 8+ years of IT experience - software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics experience
- 3+ years of experience architecting, operating large enterprise scale cloud-based solutions.
- Deep experience of migrating or transforming legacy enterprise solutions to the cloud.
- Ability to design and develop Infrastructure-as-Code templates using Terraform.
- Deep hands-on experience of foundation AWS services - EC2, S3, IAM, VPC, SQS, RDS, DynamoDB, Aurora PostgreSQL, Lambda, API Gateway, ELB, EKS, ECS, Fargate, EFS
- AWS Security tooling and best practices.
- Ability to conduct AWS Well-Architected Review. Especially, Security Reviews.
- Ability to independently develop solutions with low guidance while assisting others with various technical
- Integration of AWS cloud services with on premise technologies from Microsoft, Oracle, SAP etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to work effectively in a client facing role.
- Kubernetes - View, manage, and debug Kubernetes resources in an existing Kubernetes Ability to understand Kubernetes architecture and it’s resources including but not limited to namespaces, deployments, pods, replicas, services, auto scaling, authentication, etc.
- DevOps - Understand and implement DevOps and or GitOps designs for multi-account and multi-
- AWS Landing Zone – Deep understanding and prior experience of deploying enterprise grade landing zone.
- Disaster Recovery – Experience of deploying large scale cloud-based DR solution.
- Experience with configuration management platforms like Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification