Senior DevOps Engineer
Permanent / Full Time
Intuitive.Cloud is one of the fastest-growing (INC 5000, CRN) Cloud & SDx solution and services companies supporting enterprise customers on a global scale. Intuitive is an "Engineering Company" delivering measurable value and key business outcomes.
- DataOps & AI/ML
- Cloud Native, AppSecOps, DevSecOps
- Cloud Migration & Transformation
- Cloud FinOps
- Cybersecurity (App/Data/Infra) & GRC
- SDx & Digital Workspace
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deploy, and manage AWS infrastructure, including EC2 instances, RDS databases, VP Cs, and more.
Implement AWS best practices for security, scalability, and cost optimization.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure as code (IAC) using tools like AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, or Ansible.
- Create and manage CI/CD pipelines to securely, automate application deployment and updates.
- Implement auto-scaling and load balancing to ensure system availability and performance.
- Implement security best practices and compliance standards in AWS environments.
- Perform regular security audits, vulnerability assessments, and patch management.
- Ensure data protection and encryption strategies are in place.
- Ensure static and dynamic code scanning practices are in place.
- Set up monitoring and alerting solutions to proactively identify and resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure and application-related incidents.
- 8+ years of IT experience - software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics experience
- 5+ years of experience architecting, operating large enterprise scale cloud-based solutions.
- Proven experience as a DevOps Engineer with a strong focus on AWS.
- Proficiency in scripting and automation (e.g., Python, Bash).
- Familiarity with containerization and orchestration tools (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git).
- Strong understanding of networking concepts and security best practices.
- Ability to independently develop solutions with low guidance while assisting others with various technical
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to work effectively in a client facing role.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience with developing CICD pipelines.
- Expertise in driving customer’s DevOps adoption & transformation efforts
- Proficient with IaC Development (Terraform, Cloud Formation, etc)
- Proficient with various code scanning platforms (ex. SonarQube, Snyk, BlackDuck, etc.)
- Hands on experience working with monitoring/observability tool(s) (Splunk, DataDog,
- DynaTrace, etc)
- Hands on experience working with Configuration Management platform(s) (Chef, SaltStack, Ansible, etc)
- Kubernetes - View, manage, and debug Kubernetes resources in an existing Kubernetes Ability to understand Kubernetes architecture and it’s resources including but not limited to namespaces, deployments, pods, replicas, services, auto scaling, authentication, etc.
- DevOps - Understand and implement DevOps and or GitOps patterns for multi-account and multi-
- Code Scanning – Deep understanding of static and dynamic code scanning practices.
- CI/CD Automation – Experience in developing CI/CD pipelines to automate the build and release of infrastructure and applications.
- Infrastructure as Code - Experience in developing IaC (Terraform, Cloud Formation) for the automated management of AWS Infrastructure.
- Configuration Management - Experience with configuration management platforms like Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible.