Cloud Network Security Architect
About the job:
Title – Cloud Network Security Architect
Start date: Immediate
Position Type: Contract
Work Time Zone: Eastern/ Central Time Zone
As a Cloud network and security architect you will be responsible for delivering technical solutions and services to our clients. You will work closely with clients, technical leadership, internal and customer stakeholders to understand the requirements, provide design and solutions. Your expertise in the cloud and data center Network and security domain is important to provide optimal design and to ensure client satisfaction and successful project outcomes.
- Evaluate customer existing architecture and requirements to transform in a optimal best case solution
- Establish quality standards and methods that ensure on-time and in-scope delivery
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery of project requirements including solution, design, implementation and troubleshooting in network and security domain
- Should be good team-player to collaborate with counterparts and other domain experts to deliver optimal solution
- Should have good communication skill to front-end customer and leadership discussion
- Should have good documentation skills to cover the solution and designs in presentable format meet the industry standards
- Strong understanding of data center network and security architecture with products like Cisco switches/routers, Arista/juniper switches/routers, Palo Alto/Cisco/Fortinet firewalls, proxy, DNS etc
- Strong understanding of overall Google cloud infrastructure, network and security architecture.
- In-Depth knowledge in GCP services like Cloud Interconnect, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) networks, subnets, Cloud router, VPC peering, Cloud VPN, firewalls and the interconnection among networks, Cloud load balancing; Cloud DNS, Cloud CDN, Cloud NAT, Cloud Armor, Cloud Shell, Cloud console, NCC, Cloud IDS etc
- Strong understanding of how to securely interconnect multiple cloud accounts, on-prem servers, etc.
- Strong understanding of How to protect Google Cloud-based infrastructure, including distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks, phishing attacks, and threats involving, WAF content classification
- Sound in automation tools such as Terraform/Chef/Ansible/Python/G etc.
Sound understanding of AWS and Azure cloud network and security architecture
- Sound understanding of F5 load balancers/LTM/GTM, AFM, ASM, APM etc